How can we have a fully equipped property management toolbox without tenant screening? The RentBook Mobile Application will integrate Equifax's credit rating and background checking system into our native app so everything is at your finger tips.
Estimated Completion Time: 2020 September
Equifax Product Overview
Equifax now provides the Multi-Family Housing industry with a single-source, web-based property management program to effectively and efficiently prescreen prospective residents/tenants. Verify consumer identity, credit worthiness, criminal history, rental history, employment background and more.
The value to your business:
1. Access consumer credit reports, scores, criminal searches, eviction searches, employment verification and rental history verification
2. Reports can be customized to fit your specific needs
3. Our client-specific ordering features list only the products and services you need for fast, accurate ordering
4. Includes our InstaCriminal Statewide Search, an instant statewide database search, available in 38 states
5. Reports can be ordered 24 hours a day/7 days a week from our secure online program
6. No software to install — our system is entirely web-based
If you are interested in our Resident/Tenant Screening Services, you must have permissible purpose* to obtain credit information. This means you must either:
1. Operate a business licensed under property management
2. Be a Realtor operating as property management for multi-family complexes (apartments) or be a property owner with a business license who manages your own properties under your business name
*Insurance companies do not have permissible purpose to obtain credit information for screening residents.
For more information, visit https://www.equifax.com/business/resident-and-tenant-screening/